CS:S Competitive Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

penguin

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jul 15, 2010
Messages
1,006
egoscrimteamavatar2.png

Kennyy, RedEeyeZ and myself are resurrecting the CS:S scrim team!
The Judge has been kind enough to offer us a server as long as we get people interested and put the server to good use.

We are going to have 2 scrim teams that people can join!

Competitive Scrim Team
We will be playing against other clans in scrims and hopefully one day move into leagues and hopefully win. Only looking for 10-12 players.
Requirements
-Tryout only
-We do not discriminate against age for this team, so anyone can tryout/join.

Friendly Scrim Team
This is for friendly scrims only. You may have heard people talking about 10 mans.. well this is what that is!!
We basically get the first 10 people we can find and do a friendly scrim! Just send us a message and we will add you to the Steam Group!
Any amount of members can join this team.
Requirements
-None!!!!!

If you would like to tryout for the Competitive, but you do not make it, you can always scrim with us when we do friendly scrims with friends and other eGO members.

How to join/tryout
Add myself or RedEeyeZ on steam and send us a message! Or send us a pm on the forums! (For competitive team)
penguin
RedEeyeZ

Friendly Scrim Team join this group on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/2233344445555
we will send out announcements when we do friendly scrims!

Please join!!! :)

Before scrimming with us download the scrim maps that bear has provided for us. thank you
http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160801
 
Last edited:
I wish I could join the competitive scrim team but I'm kinda bad since I haven't Played CSS competitively for about a year or two so I'll probably just join the friendly scrim team
 
definitely looking forward to this. I have loads of great strats to use, so Ill be around! :thumbup:
 
not really a competitive team if its only for friendly scrims?
 
Is it just me or does the graphic look like a Counter-Strike Pepsi symbol? Anyway, you know me, I'll just be here for the 10mans.

not really a competitive team if its only for friendly scrims?

---See Below---

Competitive Scrim Team
We will be playing against other clans in scrims and hopefully one day move into leagues and hopefully win. Only looking for 10-12 players.
Requirements
-Tryout only
-We do not discriminate against age for this team, so anyone can tryout/join.

---And further below---

If you would like to tryout for the Competitive, but you do not make it, you can always scrim with us when we do friendly scrims with friends and other eGO members.
 
Last edited:
not really a competitive team if its only for friendly scrims?

being competitive is like playing against other clans rather than eGO people. I mean its not proving anything by who wins since its not against another clan
 
Legit waffle will be there for Try outs, hopefully we can actually get this running it this time! i have faith in you!
 
Yablow.. Lol no but finally I can 10man again and not look like crap again :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top