O opscomm Forum Fiend Joined Apr 29, 2009 Messages 684 Jan 9, 2012 #21 kazeindel said: wat. Click to expand... +90001
S ShinobiSli Forum Fiend Joined Dec 1, 2009 Messages 729 Jan 9, 2012 #22 Cyclone said: The song in the background is dope as hell. Click to expand... The Audiostalkers mix of Sporty-O's "Let Me Hit It" [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LlYs_s1494[/ame] And yeah, I've been listening to it nonstop for nearly a month. Such a good drop. Last edited: Jan 9, 2012
Cyclone said: The song in the background is dope as hell. Click to expand... The Audiostalkers mix of Sporty-O's "Let Me Hit It" [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LlYs_s1494[/ame] And yeah, I've been listening to it nonstop for nearly a month. Such a good drop.
G Goz Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 10, 2011 Messages 2,371 Jan 9, 2012 #23 Kevimaster said: QFT, I was about to post it when I saw I was beaten to the punch Click to expand... pfft that's like my favorite AMV of all time. of course im gonna post it first.
Kevimaster said: QFT, I was about to post it when I saw I was beaten to the punch Click to expand... pfft that's like my favorite AMV of all time. of course im gonna post it first.
A Additional Pylons Poster Joined Sep 30, 2011 Messages 209 Jan 23, 2012 #25 Every class has a video like this and they all are very good, but i must agree with goz and say that the original was the best.
Every class has a video like this and they all are very good, but i must agree with goz and say that the original was the best.