Sith Marauder?

JoyRiderUSA

Poster
Joined
Mar 1, 2010
Messages
160
So I picked sith marauder and when it comes to MMO's I never understand what to spec in. Right now I am displeased with my marauder because I feel like my companion is doing most of the damage and I feel like without my companion I would always die. I picked sith marauder because I watched people destroy and conquer with them. I wanna do alot of damage and finish someone off quick and don't know how the spec system works and what spec to pick and settle in to. Anyone know any good Sith Marauder guides? I've seen Jedi Shadows and Sith Assassin do more damage then me and live because they are tanks. What do I do with my class...I die all the time...I don't know what to do about the spec tree. There are so many things I don't understand about my class and don't know where to start. I am level 18 and am so stuck.
 
End up going to SWTOR Forums and found a amazing guide...Anyone think this is a good idea: Spec in Carnage to level till 50 then respec under annihilation for pvp?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top