- Joined
- Jun 3, 2009
- Messages
- 792
I'm looking to upgrade my video card to something more suitable.
Currently it's running an ATI Radeon HD 4300, which is pretty much a laptop card.
I can feel that it's starting to burn out on me seeing as I'm getting FPS lag/ choppiness in games that I never got that problem before. I'm on a budget of less then $300 and would like some help on selecting the right product.
Current specs:
*Processor: AMD Athlon II X2 240 ~2.8GHz
*Power Supply: 250 Watt
*GPU: ATI Radeon HD 4350
*OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
I'm open to suggestions, but saw this might be suitable. I'd still like an experienced opinion seeing as this is my first time buying new hardware.
http://tinyurl.com/77ck3tm
Also, I understand that a new Power supply will most likely be needed and I'll also need help selecting one that is preferably top-mounted.
Currently it's running an ATI Radeon HD 4300, which is pretty much a laptop card.
I can feel that it's starting to burn out on me seeing as I'm getting FPS lag/ choppiness in games that I never got that problem before. I'm on a budget of less then $300 and would like some help on selecting the right product.
Current specs:
*Processor: AMD Athlon II X2 240 ~2.8GHz
*Power Supply: 250 Watt
*GPU: ATI Radeon HD 4350
*OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
I'm open to suggestions, but saw this might be suitable. I'd still like an experienced opinion seeing as this is my first time buying new hardware.
http://tinyurl.com/77ck3tm
Also, I understand that a new Power supply will most likely be needed and I'll also need help selecting one that is preferably top-mounted.









