Hey guys recently my super old power supply decided it had had enough so it died. I need a cheap yet reliable PSU for my desktop because I'm sick of my 15 FPS CS:S gaming experience on my cheapo single core laptop. Any recommendations?
P.S. Not really asking but if some kind people would like to donate in order to help me make this purchase my paypal email is [email protected]
edit: I meant to put my PC components. To help clarify what I need from a psu.
I have an msi am2+ mobo
4GB of ddr2 ram (2x2GB)
AMD Phenom x4 (not phenom II)
2 PATA harddrives
XFX HD4550
Standard sata dvd burner
TV Tuner card (dont remember brand)
I also have about 6 USB devices plugged in at a time (Hauppaugge HD-PVR, Blue snowball mic, razer naga, razer blackwidow, usb sound card, external HDD, and occasionally a usb wireless adapter)
P.S. Not really asking but if some kind people would like to donate in order to help me make this purchase my paypal email is [email protected]
edit: I meant to put my PC components. To help clarify what I need from a psu.
I have an msi am2+ mobo
4GB of ddr2 ram (2x2GB)
AMD Phenom x4 (not phenom II)
2 PATA harddrives
XFX HD4550
Standard sata dvd burner
TV Tuner card (dont remember brand)
I also have about 6 USB devices plugged in at a time (Hauppaugge HD-PVR, Blue snowball mic, razer naga, razer blackwidow, usb sound card, external HDD, and occasionally a usb wireless adapter)
Last edited:













