Superbowl XLVI Prediction Contest

Any post after this is non-eligible. Best of luck everyone! Giants win 28-20.
 
legendprediction.png


You guys are lucky I didn't post.
 
Overall, this was a decent game. Nothing TOO exciting (unless you're a Pats/Giants fan) and the commercials and halftime show kinda sucked. It's a repeat of 2008 and it only got exciting by the end of it. But way to go Giants.
 
Just FYI flux, dont count my score xD I lost hardcore. So i changed it as a joke.
 
38 people correctly selected the New York Giants as the Superbowl champions.

2 people correctly selected the New York Giants and the correct score.

0 people incorrectly selected the New England Patriots but the correct score.

Winners are:

$25 Steam Voucher:
opscomm

$60 Steam Voucher:
awesomekik

The unclaimed $40 prize will be vaulted and held for future contests.
-

If any have any questions, comments, suggestions or complaints regarding the contest, feel free to respond here or through PM and I will gladly assist or look into any considerations that are presented.

Congratulations to the New York Giants on their Superbowl victory! :D:D:D:D

Congratulations to both opscomm and awesomekik. Please add me on Steam and I'll be in contact.
 
Winners are:

$25 Steam Voucher:
opscomm

$60 Steam Voucher:
awesomekik


Congratulations to the New York Giants on their Superbowl victory! :D:D:D:D

Congratulations to both opscomm and awesomekik.

Congrats guys!!!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top