What's the strangest thing in your room?

Homer Simpson slippers, Stitch hat (from Lilo & Stitch... what can I say... Disneyland still lives on) and Mickey Mouse gloves...
 
Hmmm. I have a lot of weird things in my room.

Wooden aboriginal spear and shield from Africa.

100 year old wooden donkey bookstop.

Framed coat of arms.

SM-5617.jpg

(The crest if anyone is curious)



Oh and a few ponies, but that really isn't all that strange.
 
obviously you dont know noise. He probably has a life-like model of kanye that sings when you enter the room. He's nuts.

Oh I believe him I just want to see it lol and no I don't really know him I just know he is a huge Kanye fan lol
 
I have nothing weird, but since people are just posting cool stuff they have in their room... my Dwight K Schrute bobblehead.
 
I have a 1934 (year I was born) Sears Roebuck & Co. Catalogue. Saved for me by my mother and passed it on to me when I fled the nest. It's fun to look through it for things that are not in it like ballpoint pens and transistor stuff.
Ok, so I guess it's not so wierd but unusual.
 
Last edited:
An empty can of pop yet to be opened.

And about 20 different colors and types of post-its

EDIT: Hmmmmm I seem to have a prop sword in my vents.
 
Last edited:
A cannon-ball from the civil war. My Grandparents found it near Atlanta when they lived there in the 40's. I also have a photo my grandfather took of Gen. Eisenhower,& a couple of other big shot generals of WWII..along with his bronze star from WWII.
 
a twelve pack of Fat Tire that is over 2 years old. It is there to remind me that if I buy it, I must drink it and not ignore it.

It's sad now that I think about it.
 
I have a 1934 (year I was born) Sears Roebuck & Co. Catalogue. Saved for me by my mother and passed it on to me when I fled the nest. It's fun to look through it for things that are not in it like ballpoint pens and transistor stuff.
Ok, so I guess it's not so wierd but unusual.

Wow, you're 78 :O

I think you are our oldest member!
 
a twelve pack of Fat Tire that is over 2 years old. It is there to remind me that if I buy it, I must drink it and not ignore it.

It's sad now that I think about it.

I'll get to the other things eventually but this one just made me laugh so hard. You're priceless.
 
The Stranges thing that I have in my room right now is a sea horse pipe! Aint the thing cute!
btw nice thread, and on a side note its glad to be back in ego .

attachment
 

Latest posts

Back
Top