SoCal Meetup?

Rocketjim

Rookie
Joined
Jul 13, 2007
Messages
63
Anyone down for a Southern California Meetup? (: Been dying to have one and maybe meet some of you locals for a while. I remember 3 of 4 years ago, i forget, JohnT had some kind of BBQ in Long Beach, I don't remember. LOL Anyway, just wanted to stir the pot haha.
 
I live in Rowland Heights, its 10-20 minutes from Anaheim. Depends on traffic!
 
Soooooo anaheim it is? :) we can all go to Disneyland and skip together in a line! Get t shirts made and everything!
 
Ahahaha noooo Disneyland is way too expensive! Oil is a word? O__o lol
 
If you do it after tax season I may have my bike and would be willing to take a trip south for this.
 
Like a park for bbq, like el dorado park in LB or even rent out one of them halls at the community centers and have a potluck and music and raffles... crap idk! and use a projector screen to skype with other ego ppl OR even other get togethers around the country/globe so its like more than a socal meetup LMFAO idk! keep stirring!
 
we can do it after April, like in the summer, i just want to get this out so ppl know theres some interest, i've been wanting for something like this to happen for like the longest time, i think it would be pretty cool to actually see who keeps shooting in tank house or something LOL
 
Back
Top