SoCal Meetup?

Not gonna lie... 2 skippys isn't even enough.

and booze**

I'm like 14 hours from Anaheim, but still in the same state.

Do any of you cats play tennis?

All the important quotes from this thread are above. If Sumac is going to consider driving south for this I would definitely consider it also, even though I'm 1 state over, I'm closer to SoCal than he is. I would especially consider it if I get to beat Skippy in tennis. Easy-mode.

Yes to the booze Backstab. YES. Also, I bet we could convince ronpaul to come out for this too if we did it a month or so in advance, he's been asking about a "out-west" meet up. ^^

Cheers.
 
I will start studying for the CPA exam after tax season, but for me June or early July will probably be best.
 
How could I, but be sure to bring yours, they are a matching set after all.
 
I actually do not drink so yea it's a joke. And I am not sure there are training wheels for Harleys.
 
June would be like the only month I could NOT do a meet up. :/ Do July if we are gonna push it back?
 
I actually do not drink so yea it's a joke. And I am not sure there are training wheels for Harleys.

31959828.jpg


76829579.jpg


60128248.jpg
 
That's sweet, I am buying a set and painting them pink to match my helmet.
 
this thread has so many posts lol

oh and sumac i think i found you some

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004Y474T8/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1/180-5604293-5159720?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_r=04M5W2C6JX06F9GG0PWK&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_i=B004J0ZW64[/ame]
 

Latest posts

Back
Top