A Asuryan Active Member Joined Jan 2, 2011 Messages 256 Feb 9, 2012 #1 So this is so that all of us can have people that we can go to if trouble in servers continues with no admins on and so that we can all communicate on steam instead of always in vent so I'll start it off my steam name is asuryan1995679
So this is so that all of us can have people that we can go to if trouble in servers continues with no admins on and so that we can all communicate on steam instead of always in vent so I'll start it off my steam name is asuryan1995679
Raul Tha Monk Forum Legend Joined Aug 25, 2010 Messages 9,709 Feb 9, 2012 #2 i think u already added me
Z Zimmy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 9, 2010 Messages 3,978 Feb 9, 2012 #3 Mmk. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197971746107/
M Muffs Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Aug 11, 2010 Messages 3,061 Feb 9, 2012 #4 http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025469030 Hi my names muffinz.
L Lukeirish Forum Fiend =(e)= Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 741 Feb 9, 2012 #5 Hola http://steamcommunity.com/id/lukeirish
M MGR Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 15, 2011 Messages 3,462 Feb 9, 2012 #6 I'm MGR and I like spaghetti dinners and long walks on the beach. http://steamcommunity.com/id/MACHINEGUNRUSH
I'm MGR and I like spaghetti dinners and long walks on the beach. http://steamcommunity.com/id/MACHINEGUNRUSH
_Sushi Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2011 Messages 2,013 Feb 9, 2012 #7 I'm Sushi and maybe if you friend me and we become bros you can come to my birthday party. http://steamcommunity.com/id/sushisushisushi/
I'm Sushi and maybe if you friend me and we become bros you can come to my birthday party. http://steamcommunity.com/id/sushisushisushi/
S spark EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 4,232 Feb 10, 2012 #8 hi im spark, too lazy to get my link so look for it if u want to add me
A Aldax Active Member Joined Dec 3, 2010 Messages 264 Feb 10, 2012 #9 http://steamcommunity.com/id/aldax
T The Shameinator Forum Fiend Joined Feb 6, 2011 Messages 741 Feb 11, 2012 #10 http://steamcommunity.com/id/shortstuff87
S Swayne Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 27, 2009 Messages 3,694 Feb 11, 2012 #11 Yo, look below and feel free to add anyone.
V Vipengel Rookie Joined May 24, 2011 Messages 43 Feb 11, 2012 #12 Hello there, I'm Vipengel. And i like swordfighting and Cookies, also shooting fluxion in the head http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197985514326
Hello there, I'm Vipengel. And i like swordfighting and Cookies, also shooting fluxion in the head http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197985514326
A AkatsukiX Thread Thumper Joined Jun 23, 2011 Messages 1,103 Feb 11, 2012 #13 http://steamcommunity.com/id/siren201/ And a present from me if you added me on steam : [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoPzP-MwcLI[/ame]
http://steamcommunity.com/id/siren201/ And a present from me if you added me on steam : [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoPzP-MwcLI[/ame]
Fluxion Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 31, 2010 Messages 2,461 Feb 11, 2012 #14 Vipengel said: Hello there, I'm Vipengel. And i like swordfighting and Cookies, also shooting fluxion in the head http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197985514326 Click to expand... Weird, since that never happens.
Vipengel said: Hello there, I'm Vipengel. And i like swordfighting and Cookies, also shooting fluxion in the head http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197985514326 Click to expand... Weird, since that never happens.
T TheJollyRoger Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 3,357 Feb 14, 2012 #15 We're already buddies, so don't worry.
L Leeroy Jenkins Active Member Joined Feb 11, 2012 Messages 255 Feb 15, 2012 #17 http://steamcommunity.com/id/leeroyjenkins69
F fps EGO Addict Joined Nov 14, 2011 Messages 1,248 Feb 15, 2012 #18 http://steamcommunity.com/id/fps16 Only the worthy can add me. (which is all of you! ^^)
T TheJollyRoger Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 3,357 Feb 15, 2012 #19 fps said: Only the worthy can add me. (which is all of you! ^^) Click to expand... I thought I wasn't worthy for your awesomeness, but apparently I am. Phew.
fps said: Only the worthy can add me. (which is all of you! ^^) Click to expand... I thought I wasn't worthy for your awesomeness, but apparently I am. Phew.
VampiricPadraig I made one post Joined Feb 11, 2012 Messages 8 Feb 15, 2012 #20 I'll throw my link in here Clicky