February Squad Rush Tournament 2/25/2012

oh come on do not be mad about the previous teams names, I believe they were.... EGGceptional!
 
Did no one else notice the thread title says it will take place on 2/25/2010? CC for me, methinks.
 
Pics or it didn't happen.

Damn it, you lilshort, went and fixed it. grrr

Anyhow...might miss this one for one of my last basketball games too; felt like that needed to be thrown out there. Again, I'll not be giving up my status as a full-time, but I will inform you when I find out my schedule.
 
Can you unsign me up i just found out i have something and and busy during the squad tournament sorry about that good luck to you all though
 
We are extending signups till midday Friday and will have the teams posted by the end of the day

Sorry for the delay
 
Heard in Vent there was still room for this event... count me in :)

I'll fill out the form above now.
Thanks!
 
Back
Top