Hey guys,
Over the past few weeks, my computer has shut off twice with the following error:
"CPU Over Temperature Error!, Press F1 to resume"
I looked at my computer temperatures and they seem to be fine, so I have no idea as to what's causing this.
I've had my computer since September of 2009 and haven't made any changes to it and have never had a problem.
System Specs:
Over the past few weeks, my computer has shut off twice with the following error:
"CPU Over Temperature Error!, Press F1 to resume"
I looked at my computer temperatures and they seem to be fine, so I have no idea as to what's causing this.
I've had my computer since September of 2009 and haven't made any changes to it and have never had a problem.
System Specs:
Operating System: Windows Vista? Home Premium (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.vistasp2_gdr.110617-0336)
BIOS: BIOS Date: 05/19/09 12:10:39 Ver: 08.00.15
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Memory: 6134MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250
Last edited:














