Video Post the song

.................
All the awesome songs are in this post!
Not sure about the first one but I like the second song :)
A M A Z I N G
I just sent this song to my best friend xD
Most bands these days aren't as good as the old days... sad
True dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9D9HvN-3JQ

Really sad song find the lyrics and translater it in Google translater if u dont know Spanish
I don't understand Spanish so good...... found it a little funny..............
Was listening to this when I saw the thread: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URogKed2zb4

Fav music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDlC7oG_2W4 - Warning the video is not for everyone!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF9fqx4H_Cg - Warning video is not for everyone!
Gorillaz are awesome!

But not a fan of the other songs, not my taste.


Rockooooooooooooooooooooooon
Cool song. I love unplugged music.....and then while typing this message I got to 1:03 and I don't like it as much any more........
I like some of their songs, but this is not one of them :P
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DnzjKeXYTI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DnzjKeXYTI[/ame]
 
Here are some songs from my good friend Rocky ;)

New Album: Quit-Your-Whining

Old Album: Awesome-xD

And Here is the video that I fell in love with (Because of the lyrics) before I met Rocky

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vlwfq5A1skg&feature=plcp[/ame]
 
You're probably heard this one already hohoho...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiEEJds8JFE[/ame]
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPpTgCho5ZA&ob=av2n"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPpTgCho5ZA&ob=av2n[/ame]
 
im pretty outspoken about disliking dubstep, but i found this pretty good, probably because there was actually an instrument present

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHjpOzsQ9YI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHjpOzsQ9YI[/ame]
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2rVnRwW0h8[/ame]
(If you couldn't tell I listen to lots of different music all at once)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top