- Joined
- Dec 30, 2010
- Messages
- 1,114
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbIAB7STv1c[/ame]
.................
All the awesome songs are in this post!My triple threat. For me, these are the 3 greatest songs ever made.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ&ob=av2e
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcL---4xQYA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXdNnw99-Ic
And an honorable mention
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5ApYxkU-U
Not sure about the first one but I like the second song

A M A Z I N GBecause I'm in the mood for epics right now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mC7j-fxqfs&feature=related
I just sent this song to my best friend xD
True datMost bands these days aren't as good as the old days... sad
I don't understand Spanish so good...... found it a little funny..............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9D9HvN-3JQ
Really sad song find the lyrics and translater it in Google translater if u dont know Spanish
Gorillaz are awesome!Was listening to this when I saw the thread: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URogKed2zb4
Fav music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDlC7oG_2W4 - Warning the video is not for everyone!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF9fqx4H_Cg - Warning video is not for everyone!
Rockooooooooooooooooooooooonawesome song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov0lPEJ5qQg
Cool song. I love unplugged music.....and then while typing this message I got to 1:03 and I don't like it as much any more........
I like some of their songs, but this is not one of them


I like some parts of the song, but the singers voice is annoying!![]()
.................
Nice musicI like all of it (which is impressive because it's mostly rap), but really...dat last minute and a half.
IS THERE A PROBLEM HERE?
No?
Good.
XP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l__jSgTAmQ

I like this one
))And this one
))In my opinion overused on the radio, at least in the UK.
Great song, heard it long time ago


Her videos area amazing. Watched a lot of them a before. I remember when I was like on of first 300 viewers of this video xDim pretty outspoken about disliking dubstep, but i found this pretty good, probably because there was actually an instrument present
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHjpOzsQ9YI

Oooooooh that song is so amazzzzzZING! Downolad in progress..........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2rVnRwW0h8
(If you couldn't tell I listen to lots of different music all at once)
