Planning a machinima film

yeah you do, also which Rebel, Killer or his men?

Alright guys, you need to tell me which role you want, not just that you want to audition, and if your mic sucks, you can be writer, or be a Reg. Prisoner, but theres only FOUR spots for that, also you can be a cameraman, because my computer sucks, ill probably only direct, and yes you have caught on to my idead of actually being in Machinima, but this is just for fun, and I have to wait 4 years in order to apply, Machinima is an 18+ Company,if you know who Nova is, you probs know what I'm talking about, plus I still need to see if I can get the events server for filming, cause i dont want to ruin anyone on the Jail servers fun. make or update your posts on which spot you want, and Panda, you can be a regular CT.
I love the support this is getting, its the complete opposite of my Mudkip drawings, thanks guys, also the script is currently in production

his men and add me on steam when u have a chance
 
Alrighty Jean your signed up and has taken the first position, remember guys, you dont have to act, you can be a cameraman, or help me write
 
Regular Prisoner 2

I would love to be any part in this, and i would love to be Regular Prisoner 2, reffered to as "The Man". Sign me up!
 
Last edited:
I know I've posted already, but I'd love to help in any way I can, either with writing or acting.

But how would a cameraman work?
 
Got a better mic! (astro a40s) so I can help if you want, but I still got my kid voice :)

So...I can cameraman or help write (i write a lot of films for school)
 
I'd love to be part of your project, which sounds amazing.

I used to act and produce drama at high-school, in case I can give you a hand on anything.

Thanks.
 
Dr.Doctor, a camera man works with fraps to record clips, but has to be dead on, and hahve a steady hand during pans, also Coolio it would be hilarious to have someone with a really high pitched voice, if we can edit yours, and leeroy, you can be Killer unless someone with a really deep and dark sounding voice signs up
 
I could be an actor, also I have adobe after effects and sonyvegas pro11, so I can edit both sound and film, will this be recorded as a demo? Or on gmod?
 
Dr.Doctor, a camera man works with fraps to record clips, but has to be dead on, and hahve a steady hand during pans, also Coolio it would be hilarious to have someone with a really high pitched voice, if we can edit yours, and leeroy, you can be Killer unless someone with a really deep and dark sounding voice signs up

My PC sucks, so I won't be able to use FRAPS or anything.

One suggestion is recording a demo and using demo smoothing to get precise camera movements, but that would make it more complicated than it actually needs to be.

As for acting, VA, or editing, I can help. Gimme a job.
 
Looking forward to it! Never really see Counter Strike Machinimas, if you need any help just through it at me. Lately I had a week long Minecraft Machima I made for a film festival. Boy was it annoying
 
My PC sucks, so I won't be able to use FRAPS or anything.

One suggestion is recording a demo and using demo smoothing to get precise camera movements, but that would make it more complicated than it actually needs to be.

As for acting, VA, or editing, I can help. Gimme a job.

whats your average FPS?Fudge you seem pretty desparate for a job in this, and Public, you always seem to be AFK in jail, so before I give you a job you need to fix your mic
 
whats your average FPS?Fudge you seem pretty desparate for a job in this, and Public, you always seem to be AFK in jail, so before I give you a job you need to fix your mic

My fps is 30-40 recording, I can also demo smoother well. Also I can edit with sony vegas pro 11 and affter effects.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top