Guild Wars 2 Preperation in eGO

Yeah!

Oh wait....

I'm not in the beta
trololol.gif

I think I'll choose between Borlis Pass, Crystal Desert, or Kaineng.
 
We actually decided this a while back in this thread, I thought...

I guess since we have some more input..

Fort Aspenwood or Crystal Desert. Please post your vote below and nothing else.
 
Last edited:
Fort Aspenwood
seems to be better since they will have a PVP clan on there we will be bigger on PVP WvW. I would rather go there

We need to go to a world that has alot of pvp clans pre launch
 
I don't think we need to really this about it that hard right now. I doubt you'll be able to keep your character from these beta events anywho.

I'm ok with Fort Aspenwood as well. We just need some more nods of assent before I can say anything is certain.
 
They've tweeted that they're going to delete the characters when beta's over. I personally want to try the WvW, so I guess Fort Aspenwood it is then.
 
Since the only difference between the two seems to be pvp orientation I vote for Aspenwood
 
Its Fort Aspen wood i don't know why they posted Crystal desert when we voted NOT

I already notified all my friends on Fort AspenWood so that is where i'll be going.
 
There will be a stress test on Monday May 14 from 11 AM to 6:00 PM PDT.

For this stress test, all we have to do is log in and play as usual. Cool, huh? There might be performance issues, because after all, it's a stress test.

But 7 hours of sweet Guild Wars 2 are a good gift from ANet.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top