Vishnu Poster =(e)= Joined Apr 28, 2009 Messages 118 Mar 25, 2012 #1 I don't know if this is the place to post this, but when I type !donator in CSS it says I need to be a dedicated supporter, which I am. Any help would be appreciated, Thank You -Vishnu
I don't know if this is the place to post this, but when I type !donator in CSS it says I need to be a dedicated supporter, which I am. Any help would be appreciated, Thank You -Vishnu
M Muffs Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Aug 11, 2010 Messages 3,061 Mar 25, 2012 #2 Talk to a dl, there may be a problem with something on their side.
Tumblin Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Jul 5, 2011 Messages 2,827 Mar 26, 2012 #3 Is it fully operational already? I saw the post, but would of expected 24 hours to get it stable.
C chili dude96 EGO Zealot Joined Jan 6, 2010 Messages 1,452 Mar 26, 2012 #4 It works for me in DoD:S. Did you just sign up recently maybe?
M Manason EGO Zealot Joined Mar 15, 2010 Messages 1,582 Mar 26, 2012 #5 Most likely some issue on their end. Just talk to someone about it as Muffinz said and they'll get you setup.
Most likely some issue on their end. Just talk to someone about it as Muffinz said and they'll get you setup.