Ventrilo

XxForcexX

I made one post
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
26
Hey!, I'm here because i downloaded Ventrilo 2 days ago and i'm trying to join a room but when i do i cant hear anyone talk. Any one know how to fix it?
 
First of all, make sure the proper device is selected for output in options and be sure "mute sound" is not checked within the client.
 
^To do that look on the right side of ventrillo, go to setup, and then pick your correct speakers and microphone if you have one.

Hope this helps!
 
Nothing works. I don't know whats wrong. Do you guys think i need to re-download Ventrilo
 
I'm not sure should i re-Download it?

No. You do not have to redownload it. I'm sure you don't have the right settings to enable sound. Have you messed with settings before similar to Ventrilo?

If you can, post screenshots of what your settings look like (and let us know what options are available).
 
There are at least 9 things I can think of which would be good culprits for not getting any sound from ventrilo. The most likely is the wrong output device is selected in the ventrilo settings, but with out more information it is hard to tell.

If you can be a bit more specific that would be great.
 
How do you take a Non-in game screenshot. With out playing a game (Ex. Counter Strike: Source).
 
Wild guess, but if you are running a Windows OS (not sure if it's the same or not with any other OS),

Push the PrintScreen button near the top right of your keyboard

Once done, open Paint and push CTRL + V on your keyboard to paste your Screen Print to Paint and save the file.

Best of luck,

--FireHazard772

EDIT: Also, if you have Windows Vista or 7, you can use the program "Snipping Tool" to 'cut out' a piece of what is showing on your screen, rather than just showing everything that is up/running.

To access Snipping tool: go to Start Menu - Programs - Accessories
 
Last edited:
Um.. ok i took the screenshot but i dont know how to place it in the writing to post it so people can see?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top