Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone here has experience with BlueStacks. Ever since I installed it, my computer has these fits where it kind of seizes up and takes a LOT longer to do anything (even simple things, like opening a web browser). It's intermittent, not constant - although I'm way more likely to get one of these little fits after I've done something with BlueStacks.
Is there a way to fix it, or is this something I'll just have to live with?
Many thanks!!
I was wondering if anyone here has experience with BlueStacks. Ever since I installed it, my computer has these fits where it kind of seizes up and takes a LOT longer to do anything (even simple things, like opening a web browser). It's intermittent, not constant - although I'm way more likely to get one of these little fits after I've done something with BlueStacks.
Is there a way to fix it, or is this something I'll just have to live with?
Many thanks!!






