What is your favorite t.v show?

Hmm...
Ed, Edd n Eddy, The Ricky Gervais Show, Regular Show, Adventure Time and Flight of the Conchords would be in my top 5, just not sure which order.
 
Stargate SG-1, followed by SGU and then SGA.
Not too far ahead of my other shows, actually. Then again, I haven't watched many shows.
(You can probably figure out all my other favorites just from my sig :V)

They are great! Sucks that they canceled SGU, I really liked it.
 
Currently Showing: Game of Thrones
Between Seasons: Breaking Bad
Ended: The Wire
 
If no one can guess my favorite TV show then....well that is just sad.
 
Breaking Bad
Sons of Anarchy
Dexter
Falling Skies
Boardwalk Empire
Burn Notice
Lillyhammer
The Walking Dead
 
GOT
Dexter
Adventure Time
House
The Walking Dead

...House Hunters (it's always on and it's fun to watch)
 
Walking Dead
Greatest Tank Battles
Shootout!
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Dogfights
Many, many, many Military channel shows.
Colbert Report (when I can catch it)
 
at the moment: the walking dead
all time: dang... that's super hard, i have too many too list..
 

Latest posts

Back
Top