My new license plate

As promised:

IMG_20120507_202154.jpg
 
Thanks everyone... I thought about orginal dust, but when you think of CS 1.5 or 1.6... The one map is dust2. It's the epitimy of greatness.

Plus the 2 filled out the plate.
 
So this is random, but I found it hilarious. Last night I was out on a date, and I was parked in a public lot. My truck sat there for probably about 4 hours. I came back and there was a note on my windshield that simply said, "Terrorists win"

How is that not awesome!!! lol
 
So this is random, but I found it hilarious. Last night I was out on a date, and I was parked in a public lot. My truck sat there for probably about 4 hours. I came back and there was a note on my windshield that simply said, "Terrorists win"

How is that not awesome!!! lol


XD thats great man :lol:
 
So this is random, but I found it hilarious. Last night I was out on a date, and I was parked in a public lot. My truck sat there for probably about 4 hours. I came back and there was a note on my windshield that simply said, "Terrorists win"

How is that not awesome!!! lol

That almost makes spending all the money on the license plate worth it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top