- Joined
- May 8, 2011
- Messages
- 518
Andy, You are no longer welcome on my CS Italy server!!! traitor.... lol
I'm gonna WRECK Italy... just sayin.
Scout rush apts all day long, like a boss.
Andy, You are no longer welcome on my CS Italy server!!! traitor.... lol
Well if you see a Silverado driving around with the plate, make sure you come say hi, because it's me!
![]()
That calls for a picture.
Driving through double doors

Now that's dedication!

Dat Michigan plate <3
So this is random, but I found it hilarious. Last night I was out on a date, and I was parked in a public lot. My truck sat there for probably about 4 hours. I came back and there was a note on my windshield that simply said, "Terrorists win"
How is that not awesome!!! lol
So this is random, but I found it hilarious. Last night I was out on a date, and I was parked in a public lot. My truck sat there for probably about 4 hours. I came back and there was a note on my windshield that simply said, "Terrorists win"
How is that not awesome!!! lol
That almost makes spending all the money on the license plate worth it.
But you're right... worth it!