javeline squad bf3

dtmt1398

EGO Addict
Joined
May 7, 2012
Messages
1,197
I was wonedring if anyone would be intrested in getting some javeline kills or resupplys. if you intrested post what you want to do. Ammo or javeline i will use the soflam. we can change it up in game if you want. the time i have is 7-12byam. post what time you can play and what you want. (this is in e.d.t time)
 
Last edited:
I'd be up for it. I have another guy that might play too depending on the time.


I can play whenever pretty much.
 
javelin squad

ok so what do you and your friend want to do and what map (caspian or firestorm)
 
I think either map would be fine. We could switch off.

Message me on the forums when you feel like playing and i'll see if i can get some people.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top