If Pinocchio said "My nose will now grow" What would happen?
If a person says about himself that he always lies, is that that the truth or a lie???
If a crocodile steals a child and promises its return if the father can correctly guess what the crocodile will do, how should the crocodile respond in the case that the father guesses that the child will not be returned?
Can I have a new award please?
The universe would implode. That's the only logical explanation.
That my friend is a paradox.
Crocodiles can't steal children silly. But in your case, the crocodile would just run away because he's a baddy.
What is the purpose of jello?
How many times have I taunt killed you?
What is the current average run speed of a spider attached to the back of a motorcycle in Russia, with cheese?
Why aren't you ever on to be my science partner?
Who loves you anyway?
Its purpose is to entertain you when you are bored.
As of today, 643 times to be exact.
Because you are always working and I'm either away or asleep.
We'll have to ask everyone who loves spiders then!
For reasons that cannot be explained, cats can suddenly read at a twelfth-grade level. They can't talk and they can't write, but they can read silently and understand the text. Many cats love this new skill, because they now have something to do all day while they lay around the house; however, a few cats become depressed, because reading forces them to realize the limitations of their existence (not to mention the utter frustration of being unable to express themselves).
This being the case, do you think the average cat would enjoy Garfield, or would cats find this cartoon to be an insulting caricature?
Also, would you think cats as a general race of animals would become more or less depressed overall, based on the frustration of not being able to express themselves?
Being able to hold that much knowledge without being able to express yourself truly sounds depressing. I don't think cats would develop a sense of humor that would allow them to enjoy Garfield.
Mac || Windows && why.
PHP || ASP && why
spidEY || SPIDey && why
do you write more than 10 lines of code per day on average?
I don't really have that much experience with Mac OS other than installing it on my PC a few times (including that time to get the Earbuds) so I'm gonna have to go with Windows.
Definitely PHP because it's the most used server-side programming language and I've been working with it for the past 5 years now. Sure it lets you do some mind blowing stuff, but that's a part of its charm. I don't need any fancy IDEs either. Notepad++ and XDebug are the only two things I need.
Well, as you could already guess from my username - it's spidEY and I'm sticking to it. The reason why the EY is capitalized? It's because when I was creating my first online account it asked for a username and while I was typing it out I accidentally turned on caps lock and I haven't noticed it until I've hit the submit button.
Of course! The actual number is far from that (it's not like I actually count).
