- Joined
- Jul 8, 2009
- Messages
- 4,834
Under idle, around 44 Celsius, and under load around 55 Celsius for my CPU. Can't tell the ambient temp.
Edit: I just had a completely new thought, and it's completely out there. What if my surge protector is causing this? The surge protector my PC is plugged into is... Pretty old, not sure how old. I'm wondering if because it can't handle all the amps coming through, it shuts off the computer... Is this a possibility?
2nd Edit: After doing more research, I learned motherboard's have a thermal shutdown. I wonder if my motherboard has a low thermal shutdown temperature. I don't see why it would be shutting down around 42 celsius while gaming.
Edit: I just had a completely new thought, and it's completely out there. What if my surge protector is causing this? The surge protector my PC is plugged into is... Pretty old, not sure how old. I'm wondering if because it can't handle all the amps coming through, it shuts off the computer... Is this a possibility?
2nd Edit: After doing more research, I learned motherboard's have a thermal shutdown. I wonder if my motherboard has a low thermal shutdown temperature. I don't see why it would be shutting down around 42 celsius while gaming.
Last edited:













