What CSS Server did you come from?

Which one is it then

  • Dust 2

    Points: 12 14.5%
  • De Dust

    Points: 2 2.4%
  • Office

    Points: 12 14.5%
  • Jail

    Points: 33 39.8%
  • Italy

    Points: 2 2.4%
  • Highschool

    Points: 11 13.3%
  • Other explain

    Points: 5 6.0%
  • I came from a Different division

    Points: 6 7.2%

  • Total voters
    83
I am a jailbird. Saw maps named ba_??? And discovered EGO right away first time in jail. I raged until I figured out I needed sound to play...
 
Unfortunately I was recruited in jail. I refuse to go back!
 
My first eGO server I played was Office back in 2010. I joined about a month after discovering the server and haven't looked back since. Good times.
 
Office was the first server I played on ever. Played on it for about a month before someone recruited me.
 
Office in '09. Played for a few months in '08 before finally being recruited by Officer-Pie in early '09.
 
I was a regular on our Office server for a couple of weeks in August of 2010, before deciding to join of my own volition.
 
I first played on dust_2, yet tried Jail out and joined then. Still enjoy other servers though.
 
I am from the best server in america, De_dust2. Thankyou very much!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top