What CSS Server did you come from?

Which one is it then

  • Dust 2

    Points: 12 14.5%
  • De Dust

    Points: 2 2.4%
  • Office

    Points: 12 14.5%
  • Jail

    Points: 33 39.8%
  • Italy

    Points: 2 2.4%
  • Highschool

    Points: 11 13.3%
  • Other explain

    Points: 5 6.0%
  • I came from a Different division

    Points: 6 7.2%

  • Total voters
    83
Originally found the Dust 2 because of an e member talking about it in my first server that I regulared. I'm going to give Office credit though because I found it shortly after Dust 2 and I was like gee wiz this is a cool community! So I joined
 
Joined TF2's 2fort.
Found Jail.
Left TF2 to join CS:S.

Jail is the way of life.
 
eGO Servers I played when and before I joined eGO!

Highschool ( Regular )
Jail ( Sorta, Regular? )
ZOMBIE MOD (R I P, Regular )
 
Dust 2 for me If i remember correctly. A hacker changed their name to mine and I got banned from it. Had to contest that and ended up joining ego. :)
 
Played a nice amount of Highschool before I joined.

Memories on that server man.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top