Planetside 2 Updates

axeman22222

Thread Thumper
Joined
Dec 14, 2011
Messages
1,004
Planetside 2 at E3 and many other things are talked about in this video [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onvySU5NkFo&feature=plcp[/ame] I just think it is cool.
Also the beta is coming out soon I believe and yea. Also what factions are you guys in from planetside 1 cause I never played it so I just want to hear what most people are from
 
Looks pretty cool for sure. I didn't watch the hour long video, I only watched a few minutes of it but I'm definitely going to have to check this out further.
 
I played planetside when it was first released and continued to for 1.5 years. Honestly my most memorable experience was in planetside. Also if you cannot guess by my signature, I will be playing the Vanu Sovereignty, Technology equals Might and honestly I like shooting lasers, pew pew
 
one more game coming that will kill off our servers, makes me sad :(

Yes but summer is almost here and that alone will bring more people also IF we have a CQB server for when CQB comes out then if we fill it from the beginning we can keep it fill because all other servers would be at the same point
 
Yes but summer is almost here and that alone will bring more people also IF we have a CQB server for when CQB comes out then if we fill it from the beginning we can keep it fill because all other servers would be at the same point

You'd be surprised how slow summer is.
 
I know BC2 is the 'red headed step-child' but it ain't doing too shabby...

Agreed. BC2 servers certainly fill fast. Really fast indeed. It seems people in BC2 are willing to join servers that have 5-6 people thus spurring rapid server filling, the story in BF3 however is very different.
 
Last edited:
Agreed. BC2 servers certainly fill fast. Really fast indeed. It seems people in BC2 are willing to join servers that have 5-6 people thus spurring rapid server filling, the story in BF3 however is very different.

Because 5-6 people can turn into 32 much faster than 5-6 can turn into 64
 
Because 5-6 people can turn into 32 much faster than 5-6 can turn into 64

Yes. But none of our 64 man servers start off saying 0/64. It is just a difference between the playerbases of BC2 and BF3. BC2 servers can fill to manageable levels within 10-15 minutes whereas BF3 takes more effort to manage similar server sizes to that of BC2. However we did leave the most popular BC2 servers so that is a factor as well.
 
Last edited:
We just need to do something like the DOD division where we set a goal to say fill B2K for a whole week and make sure that it stays fill then next week we fill another one and so forth. (not saying that once B2K is full we dont fill any other servers just we always fill one server before the others)
 
we just lack people to fill servers,
correction people who play at the same time.
We're not heavily populated but the more hardcore bf3 players play at various times making it hard to fill up servers. Maybe we need to discard one server (sadly) because we lack the playerbase for it focus on 1 and 2 and get recruting not up in numbers but in quality (meaning people who come to vent)....

about the summer issue:
summer is usualy time off holidays, good wheater and doing some rl stuff whit friends and family enjoying the sun so playing games never goes good in summer, game developers know this, most games are played during winter holidays due to some reasons, bad wheater, end off the year and present time,.... so x-mas holidays usually do the best.

About the original post: this game is now added on my watchlist it looks promising for sure.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top