DOTA 2 Awards for eGO

vudu

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
2,527
Hey guys,

Someone said we should have awards in op:x specifically for dota2. What ideas do you have?


  • Number of wins
  • Coach (helping people)
  • event winner
 
Nothing else really comes to mind other than different versions of the ones you mentioned, vudu. I suppose we could try things like "Best Support" "Best Carry" "MVP" or something.. I dunno. :P

Edit: forgot to mention there's also some in my recent dropbox/completed-dropbox threads' like Team player, etc.

Link to dropbox thread: http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204713

Also something that I've done when wanting to suggest possible new awards/medals, etc, is look at what medals are currently available (including division-specific medals) and here and there an idea will pop up for new medals.
 
Last edited:
Awards for the level system would be cool, like level 5, level 10, level 15 or more diverse like "Level up!" - "Finally reach level 2" then make them harder and harder to obtain.
Achievements for how many events you have attended, achievements for the EC's hosting the events. Hours played, characters specific. That's about all I've got atm.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top