Servers now fixed...

DatSurferguy

Active Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2012
Messages
330
Due to a recent server error the servers were down for a short time, but are now fully functional and playable with unlocks and correct game modes.

Be sure to tend to our servers so we can gain our player base once more.

-Thank you
 
AKA GET BACK HERE FROM THE PUB SERVERS :sneaky2:
 

Be sure to tend to our servers so we can gain our player base once more.

Indeed.

I've been sitting in HC City maps AFK for over an hour or two trying to get a couple people to join to hopefully end up filling the server, and not one player has joined that I'm aware of.

But then again, it's early.. but still.
 
AKA GET BACK HERE FROM THE PUB SERVERS :sneaky2:

I just need one more good evening of pubbing (or our servers on the right map at the right time). 32 laser assists, just 32 more and I'm there. It's only 32, right? Ugh, this part sucks...





...32...





...someone shoot me.
 
I just need one more good evening of pubbing (or our servers on the right map at the right time). 32 laser assists, just 32 more and I'm there. It's only 32, right? Ugh, this part sucks...





...32...





...someone shoot me.

Will do
 

Latest posts

Back
Top