I pray this is real...

images


Take my money anyway...all of it!
 
It's not, but I wish.

Yeah sorry buddy. It is an INCREDIBLE trailer, there is no denying that. But it is fan-made. I'm with you too though, I do with it was real. I'm pretty determined not to buy a Wii-U but it would help sway me.
 
Ha it looked cool too bad it isnt real anyway havent played since the first game on the n64
 
Nope its fake. However, it does look amazing. Sad to see all these fan-made trailers be....fan-made trailers :(
 
WHY! WHY! WHAT'S WRONG! I'M THROWING MONEY AT MY SCREEN BUT STILL NOTHING HAPPENS!


It's a shame it's fake also sorry for the caps
 
I would buy a WiiU IF they did this and Ocarina of Time, then combine to two into one full on game where it seamlessly connected the stories. There you go Nintendo, 100% successful launch.
 
Back
Top