server transfers

Prophecy of the five...free server transfers available now for Port Nowhere
 
hmm.. took them long enough, I got the e-mail yesterday while I was out, I haven't had any time to really look into it though. I'll check it out today
 
Transfers are free and take you bout 2 minutes its a really simple proccess

When Port Nowhere transfered there there was 3 imperial fleet instances 2 with 300 players (cap) and one iwth 220

general chat was absolutley insane lol mostly guilds spamming recruit messages
its nice to see a server so alive like in launch days

Even if you dont wanna play cause no real content was release i suggest transfering anyways.. just in case in the future you do you wanna try it out you do it in a very alive healthy server and not in some backwater deader then dead server

(to transfer go to swtor.com > log in > go to my account > on the left side youll see characther transfers
 
anyone know how a server transfer works when you have characters on the a server that you transfer too? and what happens if both characters on servers already have legacy?
 
anyone know how a server transfer works when you have characters on the a server that you transfer too? and what happens if both characters on servers already have legacy?

Highest legacy level wins.
 
upon looking into this, my account is still active, so I'll update and do my transfers. I'll grab all the worth while stuff out of the republic guild bank.

I'll post an update when I'm done transferring my toons
 
do you lose your points when you have to rename yours

I had to rename my legacy, and it put me at the same level i believe, but i think you need to transfer all your characters so you get thiere stuff too,

Also when i transfreed one of my toons, for some reasone "Quads" was not an acceptable name, so when i joined he had a name that was literally "DOAGLASDFOD" but when i loged in on him, the let me rechage it.
 
I had to rename my legacy, and it put me at the same level i believe, but i think you need to transfer all your characters so you get thiere stuff too,

Also when i transfreed one of my toons, for some reasone "Quads" was not an acceptable name, so when i joined he had a name that was literally "DOAGLASDFOD" but when i loged in on him, the let me rechage it.

You only need 1 characther to get all the legacy bonus that you have unlocked you dont need to transfer all your characthers (would be an hassle if you had deleted a characther that was for instance dark V)

If your characther name is taken on the new server it will be renamed to something retarded like DOAGLASDFOD and when ya try to log in it will say Bioware deemed that your name was not allowed and your prompted to change it
 
Luckily, the other server I played on with my friends most of the time merged into the same server as Port Nowhere. Have a 50 jugg and a few 20s-40s across the factions all in one place now.

I'll probably dabble with it again at some point, but with Guildwars 2 on the horizon and a big gaming backlog piling up, I'll give it more time to evolve. I think the game will be great with more content and refinement.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top