How to trade my way up to an unusual.

Chief Sosa

Poster
Joined
Dec 26, 2010
Messages
167
Hey guys. So, I have been wondering and googling this for a long time. How do I trade my way up to an unusual. From scratch. I don't have any keys or buds, or any good hats really, except my spy hats(which I am not trading). My dream is to get a spy unusual or spy unusual combo, but I do not know how to accomplish that. Can someone help or clarify for me?
 
Well if you want to start off small you have to start off by scrap banking. (Buying 2 weapons for 1 scrap each, then selling each weapon for 1 scrap to make a profit) but doing scrap banking takes an extreme amount of time to do.
 
Or, spend $$ on buds and trade for an unusual. Last I heard buds were only $20, if u get 2 buds you can get a decent low tier effect unusual.
 
Dont scrap bank. The amount of time it takes too get even 1 refined is cray. Start with your msot expensive item in your bp, and get a good deal on it. Slowly keep working your way up.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top