3rd Annual eGO DoD FF League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember how everyone was like "LOL MARK SANCHEZ, COMPTON YOU'RE SO SILLY" Its a shame I didnt start him over the "wonderful" Cam Jerkfaceton, unless Cam decides to step it up this second half Im going to be a very sad compton.

14 minutes after my original post: Cam Newton woke up and saved his starting spot for next week but can Mark Sanchez steal the starting spot with another 23+ point game? And so the QB Drama starts in the Comptonite locker rooms.

Its gonna be a close one!
 
Frank Gore stepped it up for you too. Now I just need your last guy not to score 7+ points and Im good
 
OMG, Fight left two roster spots empty and still has a chance to beat me. But I have confidence in Phil Rivers and Ray Rice.
 
OMG, Fight left two roster spots empty and still has a chance to beat me. But I have confidence in Phil Rivers and Ray Rice.

I think you'll be able to squeeze out 30 between ma boys Torrey and Ray, and with Rivers I think you'll be fine.
 
WOW what a week, we had games with only 1,2 and 3 point differences. Me being the one who lost by 1 point. :facewall:
 
BTW I am open to trade offers. I am wanting to make changes to my team
 
Beef you have the craziest team. You beat Skippy silly one week then get blown away the next. Skippy on a two-game losing streak and I lost 2 of last three:(
 
Last edited:
Beef you have the craziest team. You beat Skippy silly one week then get blown away the next. Skippy on a two-game losing streak and I lost 2 of last three:(

Tell me about it.

Kalt Division could end up looking similar to the AFC east if Peyton goes off tonight. 3 teams at 3-3, and Compton only 1 out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top