Joining The Dark Side (CS:S)

It was fun while it lasted but I will be switching to the minecraft division for now. I am going to try to put my effort into supporting the new division and help it grow by recruiting since CSS is already standing higher than every division. Sorry for the bad news but I will be still playing on CSS servers like I usually do. I just thought this time would be a good time to step up and help a new divison get up on its feet :)
Well see you on the servers and sorry for getting all of you excited :(
 
I have never given you st too for some reason. I'll try my best to be warden next time I get on ;)
 
It's a known fact that I deny 9 out of 10 STs(made up statistic, but probably close) attempted to be given to me. I'm just going to rebel so why take the challenge and the fun out of breaking through the haphazard defenses set up by unsuspecting guards.

And you'll always be welcome in jail no matter which division you are in :>
 
Back
Top