[poll] ORANGE SERVER

Joined
Nov 17, 2007
Messages
44
As all of you may know that the orange server is going to be shut down if we dont play on it. So im asking you guys to play on it!! >>>
Also could you take the following poll:
 
I love the orange maps but i dont understand why all the eGO people go to the kk map to play when we have the same one in our clan. so i have to resort to playing on their server cuz everyone goes to kk.
 
Well, it seems to me that people are creatures of habit, hence the trend. But keep in mind folks, the KK remains good friends with eGO and it's membership, and you're all welcome to continue to play on ours. If anything, swap out the Orange server and re-open Anzio (or something else), since folks do still have a place to play Orange maps.
 
Ya i agree with Spetz
I think since people played orange on the KKs only
I think its a habit of them
or they might miss their old friends and want to find them in the servers.
I dont know but I think its the habit
 
Woohoo Spetz! That sounds good :D I like orange even though it eats all my points :P
 
Yeah, I try to fill it now and then. It never comes over 20 people. If it does we have to change the map as orange_fight_arena is just too damn small for more than 20 players. Once we change it people start to leave.
 
By next week i guess a descision will be made regarding the orange server..i hope it stays but then Anzio too sounds fine...
 
Come on guys, let's get some Rangers in there, we can't lose this server!

It's my "recruit home", in other words; WHERE I WAS RECRUITED!!!

Come people let's keep it going, at least idle on it.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

DON'T GIVE UP ON IT, IT'S A GREAT SERVER!!!!!
 
I agree with SpetzNaz...Anzio is a great map and I'd love to see it back in eGO. The KK has a nice orange server.

The eGO orange server is(or was) just one map, and that one map is just a breeding ground for hackers and idiots
 
The biggest complaint I have heared is the single map. We need to add other maps for variety. Is that possable?

Hangman
 
There are more maps uploaded, perhaps we could implement some rtv system?
 
I do not like the orange maps. I feel that it takes much less skill to play the orange maps, unless I want to practice throwing grenades, or be a test dummy for some crazy sniper. I would rather have Anzio.I also like the rotating map servers where you vote on the next map.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top