- Joined
- Jul 18, 2009
- Messages
- 2,354
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/ame]
:blink:
:blink:
This is very entertaining
Probably pretty normal for Korea.
I had a Korean roommate once and I often caught glimpses of a Korean reality TV show he watched. I recall something along the lines of one of the contestants doing a scavenger hunt around town in a pink bunny suit. People seemed completely unphased by his appearance. You got the impression they saw stuff like that daily.
Probably pretty normal for Korea.
I had a Korean roommate once and I often caught glimpses of a Korean reality TV show he watched. I recall something along the lines of one of the contestants doing a scavenger hunt around town in a pink bunny suit. People seemed completely unphased by his appearance. You got the impression they saw stuff like that daily.
You'd be surprised how close Korea is to Japan. When I went to Korea as a kid, the city has a lot of unusual stuff there. Just sayin'
Anyone here that can translate what he's saying so we know what the hell he's singing about?
LOL, sounds like a something a comedy show would do in Korea, you know all the things that's are on youtube about Korea and Japan are like the ones that would actually catch people's attention, no one is going to look at Korean documentary show if you are not going to understand it, so you can't really judge from what you see in the internetProbably pretty normal for Korea.
I had a Korean roommate once and I often caught glimpses of a Korean reality TV show he watched. I recall something along the lines of one of the contestants doing a scavenger hunt around town in a pink bunny suit. People seemed completely unphased by his appearance. You got the impression they saw stuff like that daily.
I don't know how long that would be but I live in Korea right now and there is nothing unusual than comparing to US, it's just food places, some street markets, tall buildings, normal western Asian country.You'd be surprised how close Korea is to Japan. When I went to Korea as a kid, the city has a lot of unusual stuff there. Just sayin'
Actually let me correct that a little bit =PSure. "Oppa" is a Korean term that females use to denote an older brother or male of around the same age.
WRONG. You might want to check youtube or turn on your TV and see some of the nonsense that comes on there.