New Server Map Votes Round 2!

Which to choose now?

  • cp_gravelpit 24/7

    Points: 5 8.2%
  • pl_badwater/pl_goldrush/pl_frontier rotation

    Points: 26 42.6%
  • koth_harvest 24/7

    Points: 12 19.7%
  • koth rotation

    Points: 9 14.8%
  • Arena rotation

    Points: 9 14.8%

  • Total voters
    61
Harverst sound good, i played on many server with 24/7 harvest and then are full all day long
 
I'm so torn, my two favorite maps are pl_goldrush and koth_viaduct :0
 
I'm hoping either the PL rotation or KOTH rotation wins.

/me loves rotations.
 
Nonononononono, why a pl rotation, 2 of those maps are already on valve maps. Don't get me wrong, i would enjoy playing frontier, but in my opinion, 24/7 gravelpit is the way to go.
 
I voted for the payload maps, but I think it would be better if the server included all of the payload maps.
 
Any rotation server would be better than a single map server. I love payload though. :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top