W Wilson!! EGO Zealot Joined Oct 1, 2009 Messages 1,733 Aug 3, 2012 #1 Narrowed down to the most voted maps, here is round 2!
C chuo Thread Junky Joined Oct 5, 2010 Messages 823 Aug 3, 2012 #2 Harverst sound good, i played on many server with 24/7 harvest and then are full all day long
I IceGladiator EGO Is My Life! Joined May 13, 2009 Messages 5,332 Aug 3, 2012 #5 I'm down for PL or Harvest at this point, but I want harvest to win!
jhnsn EGO Zealot Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 1,490 Aug 3, 2012 #6 I'm so torn, my two favorite maps are pl_goldrush and koth_viaduct :0
K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Aug 3, 2012 #7 I'm hoping either the PL rotation or KOTH rotation wins. /me loves rotations.
Ledzo EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jul 3, 2011 Messages 5,174 Aug 3, 2012 #12 Wize said: PL Rotation Click to expand... <3
S SKYLINEGTR EGO Is My Life! Joined Apr 18, 2012 Messages 4,325 Aug 3, 2012 #13 Skyline wants Harvest!
noblenote Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2011 Messages 1,133 Aug 3, 2012 #16 Nonononononono, why a pl rotation, 2 of those maps are already on valve maps. Don't get me wrong, i would enjoy playing frontier, but in my opinion, 24/7 gravelpit is the way to go.
Nonononononono, why a pl rotation, 2 of those maps are already on valve maps. Don't get me wrong, i would enjoy playing frontier, but in my opinion, 24/7 gravelpit is the way to go.
T The_Polish_Pyronaut Forum Fiend Joined May 2, 2012 Messages 631 Aug 4, 2012 #18 Arena rotation. Its hard to find any good arena servers these days.
Mitsune Poster =(e)= Joined Jun 3, 2012 Messages 238 Aug 4, 2012 #19 I voted for the payload maps, but I think it would be better if the server included all of the payload maps.
I voted for the payload maps, but I think it would be better if the server included all of the payload maps.
J JonYak Poster Joined Jun 15, 2012 Messages 136 Aug 5, 2012 #20 Any rotation server would be better than a single map server. I love payload though.