I IceGladiator EGO Is My Life! Joined May 13, 2009 Messages 5,332 Aug 7, 2012 #23 I think it's time we go to round three!!!!
S SnowCanary EGO Addict Joined Sep 8, 2011 Messages 1,193 Aug 7, 2012 #24 I'm still a fan of arena, but a PL rotation is a nice idea.
oey192 I blame Valve =(eGO)= Joined May 2, 2011 Messages 3,907 Aug 7, 2012 #25 I voted koth rotation, but I just want to see a koth map, so koth_harvest would be fine by me too!
T ThePhlubs Active Member Joined Jul 23, 2008 Messages 322 Aug 7, 2012 #27 I would love an arena server.
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Aug 7, 2012 #28 I picked the wrong one, I wanted PL rotation -_-
S4RGE77 Poster Joined May 15, 2012 Messages 117 Aug 7, 2012 #29 I think I have seen a 2FORT payload map out there! Was kinda cool. Would fit nice into payload group of maps.
I think I have seen a 2FORT payload map out there! Was kinda cool. Would fit nice into payload group of maps.
T ThePhlubs Active Member Joined Jul 23, 2008 Messages 322 Aug 8, 2012 #30 S4RGE77 said: I think I have seen a 2FORT payload map out there! Was kinda cool. Would fit nice into payload group of maps. Click to expand... It doesn't play well. The last cap is way too enclosed with no room to move around. There are horrid sightlines.... bleaugh. All around bad map. :thumbdown:
S4RGE77 said: I think I have seen a 2FORT payload map out there! Was kinda cool. Would fit nice into payload group of maps. Click to expand... It doesn't play well. The last cap is way too enclosed with no room to move around. There are horrid sightlines.... bleaugh. All around bad map. :thumbdown:
R rik Poster Joined Jul 10, 2012 Messages 181 Aug 9, 2012 #31 Go goldrush! Goldrush is my favorite map . Cheers