Airsofters in eGO?

I play airsoft and love it! I have a JG m4 and JG Vietnam M16. I have a G&G combat machine(raider), Bravo RDW and a KWA SR10. I also actually work at an indoor airsoft arena. We have a store and everything =)
 
My concern with airsoft would be rampant cheating. Cheating is bad enough in paintball when people try to wipe paint off but getting hit with something that doesn't leave a mark? That would just make me angry. I can only imagine the arguments over who is out.

If that wasn't a concern I would give airsoft a shot. Pellets are much cheaper than paintballs.

Thats why you get ones powerful enough that leave marks, oor play with trust full ppl, and I have some bbs that leave orange marks
 
Ive gone to a facility to play a few games. I bought a KWA m93r GBB pistol for it, pretty expensive but fun to shoot. I go to a place called FastActionAirsoft, check it out on youtube its pretty cool.
 
Ive gone to a facility to play a few games. I bought a KWA m93r GBB pistol for it, pretty expensive but fun to shoot. I go to a place called FastActionAirsoft, check it out on youtube its pretty cool.

Ahh I had one of those. Watch out for the fire selector as it will probably break :\
 
Back
Top