Hey guys. As some of you may know, I'm into the competitive scene of TF2. The ESEA Season 12 just started not too long ago, so I thought I would give shoutcasting a try for this season. You'll be seeing me cast matches in all ESEA Divisions and I'll try to get to all of eGO's matchups for this season as well as attempting to livestream a few! All castings will be found in this thread as well as any updates. Please note that all matches won't be eGO's games, but, once again, I'll try to casts all of their matches this season.
HEY, FATBOY NIK, I HAVE A QUESTION. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?
I'm glad you asked that. The TF2 eSports community is growing day by day, but in a pretty slow kind of pace at the moment. We have the players, but we don't have enough people supporting just general 6v6 play. I want to branch competitive play out to you guys as much as I can so you guys can see what its all about!
Are you going to be only doing ESEA Matches?
For now, yes, but I will try to find some UGC Platinum matches. as well as some in-house PUGs and more.
I'm glad you asked that. The TF2 eSports community is growing day by day, but in a pretty slow kind of pace at the moment. We have the players, but we don't have enough people supporting just general 6v6 play. I want to branch competitive play out to you guys as much as I can so you guys can see what its all about!
Are you going to be only doing ESEA Matches?
For now, yes, but I will try to find some UGC Platinum matches. as well as some in-house PUGs and more.
Casts:
eGO vs. the awfuls
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tBVIxlu01w[/ame]
eGO vs. pwR Rangers
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CghKTIA_vts[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tBVIxlu01w[/ame]
eGO vs. pwR Rangers
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CghKTIA_vts[/ame]
Last edited:


















