Who would you say is the most dangerous or all round best player on eGO servers?

I heard this Vishnu guy is pretty legit...
 
Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I'm the most dangerous player on the cs_Office server.

Well, most dangerous to me at least. I also frequently obscure Rogue's aim by blocking his shotgun with my face. When we are on opposite teams.

You think at this point he'd have learned to shoot the other guys first...
 
Awpsoleet as a T on office is always a dominate force. Even as CT he does really well, but he is rarely CT. I have never seen someone as consistent as him. I thought he was gonna take the 1 vs. 1 we had awhile back.

I only play Italy/Office/High School so I'm sure there are some great players I have not played with.
 
EXAR KUN! Deadly as the grim reaper! Awpsoleet is also one of the top 3 people who play on the servers that just make everyone rage quite hahaha awesome guys though! Great players.
 
I must admit, Awpsoleet is great. I rarely see him anymore atleast at the timeframe I'm on.
I believe people model aimbots after him. But he is 100% pure skill. I've never seen anyone snap head-shots like him in CSS.

I forgot his name, but there was this pub part of the "12 guage crew" on office, and even though he wasn't posting high scores in the 100's, he went 40 and like 3 with a M3 Pump only. NBD
 
I'll tell you who's not dangerous, that Imak fella. And he's probably still on vacation so he can't even defend himself.... not that he ever defends himself. He's more of a human shield than another gun so he does come in handy on your team when rushing apts.

Other than him, wtf demon is pretty good, and I have played with him both in dust and italy. Meowcenaries is legit, except when he dies and blames everyone for baiting and !downs me :( I think I've only played with spark once in highschool... not impressed :P ..... JK, he was awesome.

There are some hackers that are damn good too, headshot me from across the map through 3 walls.... sounds legit. lol
 
Since i play on jail 90% of the time i feel my name is the best, not because my kdr is up there but its fitting in the fact that im a easy kill and everyone complains about freekills lol
 
Okay, I am the MOST DANGEROUS all around player in CS.....for the team that I'm playing on. It's true...I am so terrible that I only hinder my team's ability to win.
:D :D :D 8-20 tonight!
 
I don't really think I could name a single best, but I could say AwpSoLeet and inm8 are probably the best, with shan^k and spark right under them.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top