J [j]Cap Famous Joined Jun 7, 2012 Messages 489 Aug 21, 2012 #1 Check out this website and see your results they offer tools to fix problems as well.
StealthGus ProCombat's Neighbor Community Manager Joined Jun 8, 2011 Messages 2,633 Aug 21, 2012 #2 Yeah I have seen this before pretty cool
O oH HorizoN x Rookie Joined May 13, 2011 Messages 69 Aug 21, 2012 #3 Welcome to 2006, can I take your hat? Lol just messing with you. I go here every year or so out of habit to check my internet.
Welcome to 2006, can I take your hat? Lol just messing with you. I go here every year or so out of habit to check my internet.
X XavierB Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 28, 2011 Messages 2,409 Aug 21, 2012 #4 Yeah I've done this a lot.
Yolobot EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 26, 2011 Messages 4,790 Aug 21, 2012 #5 Hello, you must be new to the interwebz.
Yolobot EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 26, 2011 Messages 4,790 Aug 21, 2012 #7 Mikkel said: Click to expand... That's a research center result. Every country's research center has atleast a 100mb/s connection. My ISP doesn't want to evolve. Grrrr. Plus, it's like the only one available..
Mikkel said: Click to expand... That's a research center result. Every country's research center has atleast a 100mb/s connection. My ISP doesn't want to evolve. Grrrr. Plus, it's like the only one available..
S SKYLINEGTR EGO Is My Life! Joined Apr 18, 2012 Messages 4,325 Aug 21, 2012 #8 I guess this is decent enough for a MAC connected to WIFI.
D Do i know you Thread Thumper Joined May 26, 2009 Messages 1,111 Aug 21, 2012 #9 there is a website where i can test my download and upload speeds? OMG i never knew
W Witch_Doctor EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined May 25, 2012 Messages 1,828 Aug 21, 2012 #10 ehh its good if only cable one would allow connectivity all the time, in 30 min this would be barely 8 Mb down
ehh its good if only cable one would allow connectivity all the time, in 30 min this would be barely 8 Mb down
B BRAVO51 EGO Addict Joined Jun 25, 2011 Messages 1,208 Aug 21, 2012 #13 [URL=http://www.speedtest.net][/URL]
MontyPilon Active Member =(eGO)= Joined Oct 25, 2009 Messages 339 Aug 21, 2012 #14 Do i know you said: there is a website where i can test my download and upload speeds? OMG i never knew Click to expand... Such a troll.
Do i know you said: there is a website where i can test my download and upload speeds? OMG i never knew Click to expand... Such a troll.
C Chuppacabra Poster Joined Oct 10, 2011 Messages 108 Aug 21, 2012 #15 wow bear and i thought i had fast internet
K Kaspitone Famous Joined Apr 10, 2012 Messages 459 Aug 21, 2012 #17 8 pages of speedtest: http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36791
X XxDoomxX EGO Zealot Joined Dec 30, 2011 Messages 1,466 Aug 21, 2012 #18 Anyone from Kansas City that has Google fiber, please post your results! I wanna see this one terrabit connection you all have!
Anyone from Kansas City that has Google fiber, please post your results! I wanna see this one terrabit connection you all have!