It's not because I don't love you...

Slazenger

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 9, 2010
Messages
2,652
Hey all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm am stepping down from leadership in OP:X due to a lack of time. I'm in my senior year of college at the moment and trying to get a few things straightened out in my life - leaving far too little time for eGO (at least less of my time than you all deserve). OP:X has one hell of a leadership team that will (obviously) be more than capable to deal with any issues or concerns you have. Not sure who will be taking over the recruiting aspect of OP:X, but be sure to support him. Remember, quality over quantity. Get to know your recruits and guide them through eGO once they join. They'll thank you for it.

Thank you for everyone who has helped me in my endeavors, be it recruiting or just trying to fill servers. Your effort is what makes eGO the amazing community it is. I hope you'll continue to assist in making eGO and our division great.

And don't worry...I'll still probably be spending way more time than I should playing games with you (*cough* ArmA 2 Season 3 *cough*) and sitting on Vent (probably singing like usual).

Please keep attending events, recruiting, and doing all you can to support OP:X - with the amount of time and effort people put into setting up events and providing you with a fun gaming experience, the least you can do to show you appreciate it is to attend and participate.


See you all ingame/on Vent.

Regards,
--Slaz
 
Last edited:
Slazenger,

Thanks so much for your dedication and service to the Edge Gamers community. I just finished my senior year of college in June, best of luck with that!

See you around the forums!
 
At least this means I can now keep annoying you in vent without the risk of being kicked xD
 
Good luck on the senior year. I remember that one several years ago. Senior projects, job hunt, wedding preparation... way too much going on. Feel free to stop by for relaxation. Your positive attitude and welcoming spirit is always a blessing.
 
A leadership member who puts the people in his division and eGO before himself, wish we had a dozen more like you. GL in your last few semesters stay focused bud, thanks for everything you have done and will do for your division and eGO as a whole.
 
Have fun in college and don't be too much of a stranger around here. Also keep those tanks well oiled and ready to roll when you have the time.
 
Thanks for everything you've done for Op: X and eGO in general. I've always respected you and will continue to respect anyone who speaks his mind despite the group-think or subject matter. You did a superb job in the Battlefield division, carrying the division through some harsh times. You've also seen Op: X transform into the beast of a division she is now. At least you can finally relax, play the games you want, not have any worries in the world except maybe your KDR-- too bad I've got 20 years until mandatory retirement with a witch of an ex-wife who got custody of my dog, and an ulcer with its own area code... I'm too old for this [stuff].
 
Hey Slaz

Got to know you from BF div, and hope you'll still be around in non-leadership role. Anyway, thanks for the work...( I have been told (by Yeti... so go figure) that there actually is work in leadership(LIE!!)) and hope to see you around! Good luck getting everything going in the right direction!

Your friend,

ruins
 
Hey Slaz.
Thank you for all your hardwork and dedication on supporting eGO and OP:X, your effort won't be forgotten. I'm glad that you're not leaving eGO.

See you soon in-game/vent (especially on the opening of ArmA2 Season 3). :D
 
It's been a pleasure spending time with all of you. Thanks for the kind words - and have no fear...I'll be sticking around. ;]
 

Latest posts

Back
Top