eG advice?

Real talk you buy me one of these bad boys I will promote you on the spot
PtxBX.jpg

address please? might play CSS at your house too :3
 
Promotions are based on maturity. If you follow the eGO rules, and actively participate in the community and events, a promotion will come with time.

There is no time slot when leadership gives promotion, or when a member is promoted. When leadership feels there are worthy people of promotions, they will promote them to a higher rank. Said by Ill Legend himself
 
Best tip, stop making so many threads

I MEAN, WORK VERY HARD AND HELP ALOT OF PEOPLE, YES THAT


+1

What I did was use the drop box for some ideas, I welcomed new members into edgegamers, helped the admins out in server by pointing out stuff I thought they missed, doing ban requests, being active on ventrillo and getting to know the leadership.
 
Follow eGO rules... Don't annoy people... Be active... Don't cause drama... Be active... Be active... Participate in division events like recruiting drives and gaming events etc... Be active in forum and ventrilo...
 
Be fun, be friendly, be active, and be mature

You can listen to the rules, the regulations, the restrictions, that's great. Buts its doing above and beyond, going past the boarders, that will get you far in life, and here.

Just have fun wherever you are here, time flies by.
 
Back
Top