Post your favorite anime!

My favorites are Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, and Eureka Seven.:w00t:


Naruto
Bleach

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXYyv9jYVVw[/ame]

fVZhg.gif


PS: I'm laughing at you

Boku no Pico and others i don't feel like sharing

also


Already a thread here.
 
Last edited:
Ramp and killer4000 pretty much said what was necessary to say.


BUT ANYWAY
From best to not as best:

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Cowboy Bebop
Trigun
And then quite a few more which I don't bother ranking.
Among those are Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, D.Gray-man, and Soul Eater.
 
Last edited:
hmmmmm there can't really be a "favorite," but here is a short list of my well liked anime series, mind you I will keep it short because I can make the list extremely long. In no particular order except off the top of my head I like Yu Yu Hakusho, Code Geass, Elfen Lied, Hellsing, Trigun, Samurai champloo, FMA, To Aru Majutsu no Index, Death Note, Kenichi, Soul Eater, Deadman Wonderland, D-Gray Man, Kaze no Stigma. That is a pretty brief list.
 
Back
Top