How would you like another server to play on?!

Let's not count our chickens before they hatch. Instead of thinking "I want <favorite map goes here>!" we should be thinking about how we're going to help fill our servers. Especially Valve Maps.
 
Let's not count our chickens before they hatch. Instead of thinking "I want <favorite map goes here>!" we should be thinking about how we're going to help fill our servers. Especially Valve Maps.

I agree. I will be trying to be fast filling as much as possible this weekend.
 
Let's not count our chickens before they hatch. Instead of thinking "I want <favorite map goes here>!" we should be thinking about how we're going to help fill our servers. Especially Valve Maps.

I agree with the wierd cat person.
 
I know it is unable to be reality but I would really like a MvM server, can't go on any without it lagging me out
 
School decided to screw us over.

That, and our servers are just crazy.

Foundry and Doomsday were dropping in ranks, and now they stay filled overnight! Poor Valve Maps doesn't have this same luck though. :crying:

But we shall bring Valve Maps back up to its former glory!

#VMForever
 
I will not allow VM to suffer much longer, we can do this believe in the FFTF we will do it!

#VMForever
 
I am interested in helping out and joining the FFTF group. Send me an invite on steam!
 
Everyone should donate to the "mobo's idle farm" fund. I shall Idle all the servers simultaneously! (Obviously joking.)
 
Looks like 2fort and Valve Maps needs help!

Please help when you can!

(I will be cursing midterms for the next few weeks. ;_; )
 
Get filling the servers, and keep them full all day, and all of the night.
 
For whatever reason, 2fort is seeing a downwards spiral.

We're gonna need to fill that as much as we can.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top