Planetside 2

NXK

I made one post
Joined
Sep 3, 2012
Messages
7
I havent seen any word on a PS2 eGO division yet and I heard a rumor that it may be listed under OP:X in the future. Id like to know if there will be a PS2 division and get info on what empire it would be under and other details. Lets get this ball rollin!

Update:
Until theres a reply on that, who is interested in playing PS2 and what empire do you want to play?
For those in the beta include your info so we can get some game time!

I personally played VS in PS1 but im thinking of going NC this time around. Thanks to Ravage im DLing the beta atm!
 
Last edited:
i have some interest in it , but from what i hear the method of getting a key is a wee bit beyond ridiculous.

thus ill be watching the development from afar i'm afraid.
 
If anything, PS2 would be put under Op:X. It wouldn't get its own division right out of the gate.
 
mkay pepperrabbit has been kind enough to supply a key for himself and i

my team is the blue guys , tho i have no attachment to them , i suggest adding me via steam (maddhatter190) before adding me on ps2 so i can delete my character and make one for whatever team we pick.
 
Been playing a little with all the dif empires trying to decide what i want to play. if anyone wants to join me send me a PM.

Iv become more partial to the VS, cause the Magrider kicks it!!! Playing on a US East server on a character named Mortalion.
 
Last edited:
I've been playing as well on VS. Course I'm a vet of PS1 anyways. This will most likely be the game for me for a good long time. I'll drop my game name after release cause they are probably going to do a full char wipe before release.
 
Iv noticed alot of other outfits (guilds) are getting started early in the beta in their recruitment, so id like to get an eGO following in the beta as soon as possible to smooth out and kickstart recruitment after release. Unfortunately im about to leave for a month of duty, but when I get back, if not already started by then, ill surely get that ball rolling. I havent been with eGO for very long, but until someone else steps out to take over the PS2 op ill happily do my best.

Before this can be started we need to call for a vote on what empire to support (NC, TR, VS) and what server to play on (US East, US West, Etc). Also eventually well need a PS2 section under OP:X so we dont have to deal with this post (Not sure who to talk to about this).

Im personally going with VS now, and a US East server, but surely not opposed to playing any side for eGO.
 
Last edited:
lava, enforce, mobeus and i are on Lysithea (east) fighting for VS if anyone wants to join us
No vent room for PS2 but we hang around the op:x rooms
 
I have a couple of beta keys sitting in my email for anybody interested in trying PS2 just send me a pm.
 
Terran Republic @ Thebe , name is Limzz.. or is it Limz. Feel free to add me.
 
Iv noticed alot of other outfits (guilds) are getting started early in the beta in their recruitment

Those outfits, particularly Devil Dogs (the 666th), Azure, and Enclave are the big players and they are from the original planetside. I have distinct memories of the Devil Dogs placing c4 on the plane spawner to disrupt us pilots...it was annoying.

So if you want to get eGO going we're really going to need to pull a good chunk of guys together to compete with them as they kind of dominate recruiting by being the biggest and easiest to get with.

The Devil Dogs for example flew a galaxy out to an invasion with only 6 guys in it. They dropped to the ground and threw spawn beacons all at once and then suddenly 47 members who were in the spawn menu dropped on those beacons. So thats our competition and they have a history.

By the way I've been around planetside for awhile, I actually thought this was all common stuff then I see eGO doesn't seem so big on the game. I hope we get into it as I'd love to hang out with you guys but otherwise I'll join one of those other outfits. If we do get into planetside 2 and stick around in it I can help with a lot of stuff being an ol' planetside vet from my youthful days.

edit: I vote for anything other then Vanu *shudders*
 
Hey guys, if we do get an Outfit. Do you guys want to be apart of just one faction or do we want to spread out.

If only one what faction do you think we should join? My vote goes towards Vanu since iv been playing them the most and like how they play(even though they are said to be the worst) and since they need some help out on most servers.

I think the unofficial server we will be using is US East Lysithea. So got any idea's?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top