Worst weapon evar?

Well...I suppose if you manage to get crits with the Cleaner's Carbine, if you're quick enough, you can land a body shot with the rifle.

Razorback is awful. Gives a slight chance to survive against Spies, but you're likely gonna die anyway.

SMG is a fine weapon. It does a respectable amount of damage if you land the shots.

then use the normal one, not this slower one with less bullets. have enough time to kill and have exactly 2 seconds after you switch(3 seconds of crits total)
 
The old Equalizer was best. ;_;

At least the Escape Plan has the kamikaze taunt now.

It was borderline OP for quite awhile. It kind of needed a nerf.

The new equalizer still does massive damage at low HP. So it's somewhat viable.
 
And the new escape plan can still crit and does respectable damage. It's actually not that bad of a weapon.
 
And the new escape plan can still crit and does respectable damage. It's actually not that bad of a weapon.

The Escape Plan does the standard 65 dmg and 195 on crit that every stock melee except the Scout's has.

The utility of it being able to make you run almost as fast as a Scout at low hp makes it invaluable for a soldier, and that really was the main function of the old Equalizer. Only the old one let you smack some heads very easily as you ran away.
 
Minisentry.

Don't pro highlander engies use the Gunslinger a lot? I'd rather take one over a lot of the weapons mentioned in this thread.

P.S. esp if it's Strange. Stupid limited release crates.
 
The Escape Plan does the standard 65 dmg and 195 on crit that every stock melee except the Scout's has.

The utility of it being able to make you run almost as fast as a Scout at low hp makes it invaluable for a soldier, and that really was the main function of the old Equalizer. Only the old one let you smack some heads very easily as you ran away.

Yes, but , iirc, the old equalizer did terrible damage at low health. The new escape plan not only lets you escape, but it also helps you do damage.

Note that I'm not saying the new one is better, it's obviously not. I'm just saying that it's not as bad as a lot of people thing it is.
 
D'oh, I think I was just trolled. =)

I'm just saying that it's not as bad as a lot of people thing it is.

People are saying the new Escape Plan is bad!? Wow, I wonder what they use that's so good. =)
 
Yes, but , iirc, the old equalizer did terrible damage at low health. The new escape plan not only lets you escape, but it also helps you do damage.

Note that I'm not saying the new one is better, it's obviously not. I'm just saying that it's not as bad as a lot of people thing it is.

Not really, I believe it did 70 dmg at low hp. Which is a considerable amount. The new Eqaulizer does close to 100.
 
Surprised I've heard only one or two people complain about my mini's here.
It hard to pick a weapon for this kind of putdown as its all how its used. Do I hate W+1 Phlong? Yes I do but is it effective when sneaking up behind a bunch of opponents or holding an area off? Yes. The Short Circuit even has a great use supporting another engie's buildings from fire while they help take down the attacking forces and repair.
 
Phlog. People complain about the fan o war and short circuit, but dont realize that these weapons are very situational.
I use the fan on defense during highlander for payload and attack/defend matches. The scout on both those game modes is almost useless on defense(pick targets that stray and try to finish off hurt people). The fan makes it so you give your combo the advantage by giving minicrits to the opposing heavy.
The short circuit really is also best on defense where you need to keep your sentry alive and the map doesnt have long strait areas where the wrangler would benefit more. If you are good enough you can make an uber on a demo bad by stopping them from destroying your sentry.
 
Phlog. People complain about the fan o war and short circuit, but dont realize that these weapons are very situational.
I use the fan on defense during highlander for payload and attack/defend matches. The scout on both those game modes is almost useless on defense(pick targets that stray and try to finish off hurt people). The fan makes it so you give your combo the advantage by giving minicrits to the opposing heavy.
The short circuit really is also best on defense where you need to keep your sentry alive and the map doesnt have long strait areas where the wrangler would benefit more. If you are good enough you can make an uber on a demo bad by stopping them from destroying your sentry.

phlog -__-
^

Should be renamed the phlog thread.

^
 

Latest posts

Back
Top